#Real #estate #consultant
Real estate consultant
Real Estate Consultant for Boutique Agency
30000 грн. Incentive-based compensation
Real Estate Consultant for Boutique Real Estate Agency
Growing residential real estate agency seeks a real estate consultant to join our team and learn «on the job.» This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to work with experienced foreign business professionals, who are all native speakers of English and long-time expats in Ukraine. Our office is located in the heart of downtown in the Golden Gate area.
The position requires professional appearance, maturity and the English-language skills (spoken and especially written) necessary to interact with experienced foreign investors in-person and via email.
The successful candidate will develop through «on the job training.» by supporting the Sales Director–real estate experience is NOT required, but is highly desirable.
- Developing sales skills.
- Learning how to build and manage your own sales pipeline.
- Learning the city and its neighborhoods to serve our target markets.
- Property search support.
- Arranging and conducting property tours («viewings»).
- Assisting with the collection of property information, including taking photos of properties.
- Working with the CRM (to manage the contacts and sales pipeline)
- Warm or cold calling clients AND property owners to sell Agency services packages.
- Preparing draft lease and sales agreements (for review by Agents and Sales Director)
- Cross-training on the Administrator’s duties to learn internal systems (website, CRM, phone sales and customer service)
- A sales and customer service mentality.
- Outgoing personality, energetic, adaptable and eager to learn new skills.
- «Logistically-minded» and a desire to spend lots of time working outside the office and moving around the city.
- Persistence to see deals through from beginning until the end («deal closing»).
- Work experience in the real estate sector is highly desirable (but is NOT a requirement).
- Excellent spoken and written English and native Ukrainian and Russian. Knowledge of additional European languages is preferable.
- Ability to communicate with local owners of elite housing AND (mainly) foreign clients, who are seeking premium housing in Kiev.
- Professional appearance and phone skills.
- Comfortable with technology.
- Dynamic work environment and schedule with a mix of time outside and inside the office with occasional work on evenings and weekends.
- Results-based incentive bonus structure (during the initial months of training this can be approximately $1000 depending on sales results, but we expect the Sales Agent to earn 2−3 times this amount after he or she has gained experience.)
SOURCE: SOURCE: REMMOMT.COM