Arnold Law Announcements
Why Choose Our Trial Lawyers?
- Our lawyers actually try cases
- A lawyer ranked one of the best in Oregon
- A retired circuit court judge and former judicial clerks
- A former Eugene city prosecutor and former deputy district attorney
- Jury trial experience in federal, state, municipal courts
- Trial experience in multiple Oregon counties
- Cutting edge use of the Northwest s best expert witnesses in criminal, family law, civil litigation
Managing partner Mike Arnold on what sets Arnold Law apart
Call (541) 338-9111 for an appointment. The office is located on 401 East Tenth Avenue, Suite 400, in downtown Eugene; appointments are also available in downtown Portland and throughout Oregon.
401 East Tenth Avenue, Suite 400 Eugene, Oregon 97401
Fax: (541) 338-9101
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted.
Copyright © 2012 by Arnold Law
Arnold Law represents clients along the Oregon Coast and throughout Western Oregon, including in Portland, Eugene, Springfield, Salem, Corvallis, Cottage Grove, Albany, Newport, Oregon City, Beaverton, Clackamas, Wilsonville, Tigard, Hillsboro, Lake Oswego, Coburg, Creswell, Florence, Junction City, Lowell, Veneta, Oakridge, Roseburg, Brownsville, Halsey, Harrisburg Klamath Falls, Medford, Ashland, Grants Pass, Glendale, and Bend, and in the following counties: Lane County. Multnomah County, Washington County, Clackamas County, Linn County, Douglas County, Marion County, Coos County, Lincoln County, Benton County, Deschutes County, Josephine County, Klamath County, and Jackson County.