Enea Hotels – Official Site
Enea Hotel in Aprilia is an elegant, modern four stars hotel located in the industrial area of the town. Matisse’s Dancers in polychrome marble will welcome you in the sunny Hall. Its circular shape and its essential interior decoration create a singular atmosphere, unique of its kind.
style, elegance and modernity
Modern hotel, rooms well-appointed
all the amenities you want
I go often there
ABOUT THE NOTIFICATION
This section describes the management methods practised by the site in question regarding the processing of the personal data of its users.
In compliance with article 13 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003, Personal data Protection Code, this information is made available to those interacting with the web services of RM вЂ“ 963660, hotel services provider for the Hotel Enea.
compliance with article 28 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003, the data controller is Enea Hotel S.R.L. legally registered in VIA DEL MARE N.83 вЂ“ 00040 POMEZIA (RM) via their legal representative.
br>DATA PROCESSING SITE
Data processing linked to the web services of this site occurs at the premises of the data controller.
No data made obtained from the web service is communicated to third parties unless strictly relevant to the aim of the processing or required by laws or regulations.
The EasyConsulting S.r.l. company which manages the website for the Hotel Enea provides the data acquired from the site to Enea Hotel S.R.L., the data controller.
The personal data supplied voluntarily and optionally by users, who send requests to receive information on the hotel’s services (prices, availability of the rooms and convention rooms, etc.), register for the newsletter, make online bookings or simply send employment requests by sending CVs in electronic form, are used only for completing the service requested and are not communicated to third parties unless required by law or where strictly relevant and necessary for fulfilling the requests.
In particular, the personal data provided voluntarily by interested parties will be gathered through telematic means directly and/or through delegated third parties (companies for email services, companies for hosting the websites) for the following purposes:
– to carry out specific services requested during booking;
– to use the credit card issued as guarantee for the possible debit of any penalty in the event of cancellation beyond the term allowed for cancelling the reservation as defined during booking, or in the event of non-arrival of guests on the agreed date (no-show procedure);
– to promote commercial activities via email in compliance with comma 4 of article 130 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003;
– to register for the newsletter in order to receive regular communications of commercial or advertising nature;
– to evaluate any CVs sent that are compatible with open internal positions;
– anonymous statistics (to evaluate the number of accesses, etc.);
– to fulfil the current administrative, accounting and tax obligations, as well as to comply with laws and regulations.
RM вЂ“ 963660 reserves the right to evaluate CVs received for vacancies within the hotel that are either current or may become available in the near future.
Nonetheless, all candidates are asked to respect the following rules in transmitting their CVs in electronic form:
– public offices and organisations as a function of legal and/or contractual obligations;
– credit recovery companies and banking institutes for the management of payments resulting from the fulfilment services;
– eventual consultants and external companies commissioned specially to carry out tax and contribution consultation activities on our behalf;
– collaborators or companies providing services when the information is necessary for the use of the hotel’s services by the interested party;
The software applications used in the functioning of this website acquire, during their normal running, some personal data the transmission of which is implied in the framework of the normal IP protocol of Internet communication.
This information are not gathered to be directly associated with the identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through subsequent elaboration and correlation with data kept by third parties (providers), permit the identification of users.
This category of data includes IP addresses or dominion names of computers used by visitors to the site, the date and time of the request, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the size of the file obtained in answer from the server, the numerical code indicating the state of the reply given by the server (OK, error, etc.), and other parameters regarding the operative system and the computer environment of the user.
This data is used exclusively to gather anonymous statistical information regarding the use of the site and to control its correct functioning, and is cancelled immediately after processing. This data could also be used by judicial authorities to assess responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site; notwithstanding this eventuality, the data regarding web contacts is stored for no longer than seven days.
The optional, specific and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated on this site includes the subsequent acquirement of the sender’s address, which is necessary for replying to questions, as well as of any other personal data included in the email.
Cookies are text files that are saved to your computer and remotely read by our servers and the servers of third parties the services of which we utilize. The use of permanent technical cookies and session cookies (i.e. those which are not permanently stored on the user’s computer and are deleted when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to supplying the technical services requested by the user and to the transmission of the session identification number (consisting of numbers randomly generated by the server), which are necessary for a safe and efficient exploration of the site and its applications.
Function/Purpose: Used to identify the client session
Expiration: Until the end of the session
Function/Purpose: Statistical. Allows to obtain information about the overall flux of visits to the website without the use of instruments that gather personal information about the visitor (country of origin, browser characteristics and operating system used by the visitor, time spent on each page etc.)
Expiration: Until the end of the session