Real Estate

Jul 14 2018

Texas Real Estate License, Online CE School Classes – Courses, texas real estate.#Texas #real #estate

Texas Real Estate License

Continuing Education for Licensing – Your Pre-Licensing and Continuing Education Connection

Texas real estate

Texas real estateTexas real estateTexas real estateTexas real estate

Home Study Real Estate Courses with Online Testing – Fast, Easy, Affordable

If you are looking to obtain or renew a Texas Real Estate Sales Agent or broker license, consider registering for a home study course. Home study courses are available for Pre-Licensing, Sales Agent Apprentice Education (SAE), and Continuing Education (CE).

The home study program will allow you to complete your required education at your own pace from any location, and at an affordable rate. The TREC approved courses that are offered include quality textbooks that are yours to keep and also include online testing.

Affordable, Convenient, And Easy To Begin Complete

  • Save money on costly enrollment fees, and the possibility of missed sales attending a classroom and sit for hours or days in an uncomfortable seat, surrounded by strangers all to learn what you COULD be learning at home on your couch, or in your office!
  • Save gas money and avoid putting unnecessary miles on your vehicle by completing a home study course at your convenience.
  • Enjoy the convenience of working at your own pace on each course – whether you prefer to go full steam ahead, or methodically work your way through it between errands, the choice is yours!
  • Skip the complicated instructions and requirements that some real estate schools make you follow our Texas real estate license education program is as simple as selecting the course(s) that you need, completing the registration form, and utilizing the straightforward materials you receive from CELI.

How To Get Started With The Courses You Need

I need pre-licensing courses so that I can be eligible to take the Texas real estate licensing exam. Where do I start?

Becoming a Texas Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent

First, review the education requirements that must be completed before you apply to take the for the salesperson licensing exam:

As of September 1, 2012, to be eligible to apply for a salesperson license, an applicant must have completed a minimum of 180 hours consisting of Principles of Real Estate (60 hours), Law of Agency (30 hours), Law of Contracts (30 hours), Promulgated Contract Forms (30 hours), and Real Estate Finance (30 hours).

Next, select the appropriate course(s) that you need to fulfill the pre-licensing requirements, and complete the registration form.

For your convenience, a 6-course/180 hour discounted package is available. This is the recommended option for convenience of registration, in addition to its significant price savings.

Have you already completed some of the required courses, or do you prefer to register for the courses one at a time? You may register for individual courses (6 courses, 30 hours each) so that you register only for the remaining courses you need.

How to Become a Licensed Individual Real Estate Broker in Texas

I want to become eligible to take the Texas real estate broker licensing exam. What courses do I need?

To become eligible to apply for a Texas real estate broker license, you must have at least four years active experience in Texas as a licensed real estate salesperson during the 60 month period immediately preceding the filing of the application.

In addition, you must demonstrate not less than 3600 points of qualifying practical experience obtained during four out of five years as required by paragraph 535.56(b) of the Rules of the Texas Real Estate Commission.

If you meet the above requirements, you then need to obtain a total of 900 hours, including 270 hours in CORE courses. The additional 630 hours may be CORE or RELATED courses.

A 30-hour Brokerage course must also be completed as part of the 270 CORE hours. A Bachelor s degree or higher from an accredited college or university satisfies all of the related education requirements for a brokers license.

A Broker Program is offered to students interested in obtaining their Broker s license, which allows the students to enroll in the courses at a discounted price. To be placed on the Broker Program, you must request to be placed on it. At the time of such request, a list of courses that you have completed will be obtained from TREC and a Broker file will be created for you.

Once you are placed on the Broker Program, your registration fees will be adjusted in accordance with the plan created for you.

I just need to renew my license. What course(s) do I need?

There are two separate types of continuing education. First, determine if your license is in SAE or CE status from the descriptions below:

Select this set of courses if you are an active OR inactive salesperson under the SAE requirement.

For those applying on or after September 1, 2012: All active and inactive salespersons who are under the SAE requirement must show evidence of having completed a minimum of 90 hours in qualifying real estate education during the license term. TREC Legal Update I (4 hours) and TREC Legal Update II (4 hours) must also be completed.

A total of 270 CORE hours must be completed by the end of the second year of licensure.

Select this set of courses if you are an active salesperson or broker who is not subject to SAE requirements. All active Salespersons not subject to the SAE requirements are required to complete CE for an active license renewal.

The CE requirement is 18 hours. TREC Legal Update I (4 hours) and TREC Legal Update II (4 hours) must be completed as part of the 18-hour requirement.

In addition, effective September 1, 2012, a Broker who sponsors one or more Salespersons, the designated Broker of a business entity, and any license holder who supervises another license holder for six months or more during the course of the current license, must also complete a six-hour Broker Responsibility course as part of the 18 hour requirement.

I don t see what I need listed here. Do you offer courses for other professions?

Courses are not limited to Real Estate Pre-Licensing and Continuing Education. In addition to the real estate courses described above, courses are also offered for the following:

Written by admin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *